Wednesday, October 28, 2009

There's no place like home...

And home is where I am! Finished my trip with hiking, a wine tour in the Hunter Valley, some fabulous dinners out with friends and a good old fashioned, backyard barbeque for Kim's birthday (not me...the other one!). A few pics are posted below. Oh, and there was the whole getting robbed thing, but we'll just try and forget that portion of the program.

A final thank you to CheapAz Travel in St. Kilda for being sooooo helpful to Vicki and I while we were there...you two are bloody hilarious! To the staff at the Capitol Hotel who helped me out when I had my brush with the Sydney underworld, my trip would have surely ended on a far more sour note without all of you. And most of all to the Amazons and the Chorney entourage for making this a very memorable trip indeed! You are focusing awesome :-)!

Final kisses from the Red Baron...off to sleep in my very own bed again!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment